Saturday 15 December 2012

The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas by Tom Fletcher & Dougie Poynter


My Review

The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas is a fantastic book that really is laugh out loud funny! I'm a huge fan of rhyming books especially funny ones and this book manages to tick all the boxes and is a hoot for reading out loud! My daughter loved it so much she begged me to let her bring it to nursery school because she just wanted to share the fabulous Pooping Dino with others! There is also a fab little message for little ones in here about being too greedy! The illustrations are marvelous and capture the story perfectly! I think this is a wonderfully thought out and written picture book from 2 of the McFly boys and it is the perfect Christmas book for our favourites shelf!

Danny is a bit of a greedy little boy who just wants everything for Christmas! But Santa leaves him a little something that is not so pleasant! A very hungry dinosaur that munches up everything in it's path! Everything will need to make an exit at some point...

Put this on your little ones Christmas list today as I promise you they will love it as much as we do!!

*Big thanks to Random House Children's Books for the review copy*

5/5 Stars!

Carly :)

Paperback: 32 pages 
Publisher: Red Fox (25 Oct 2012)

Amazon

2 comments:

  1. The McFly boys are responsible for this?! That's interesting to hear. I never would have thought. :) I'm glad you and your daughter had fun reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, unbelievable right?? They dad a signing & it was mostly all screaming teenage girls, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)