Friday 14 December 2012

On The Cover #35


On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every(ish) Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week.
 
 So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.

My Pick This Week: 


Summary

Angels may not reveal themselves to mortals...

...but when the mortal Rachael’s watching over is hurting, how can she stay hidden in the shadows?

Guardian angel Rachael becomes trapped with the mortal she’s been assigned to watch over. Unable to watch him suffer, she decides the only way to free him of his inner demons is to break the rules about becoming involved, revealing her true identity, and applying divine intervention. But what choice does she have? Without her help, his soul will be trapped forever. Then a stranger appears, giving Rachael reason to wonder if his is the only soul in need of saving...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cover! I know reflux with an infant is tough. I had it and my niece had it and you spend all your time cleaning up spit up. Hang in there! I understand that blogging is not a top priority right now. Get some rest. I will be putting my blog on break for the holidays so we will catch up in the New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cover! I haven't ever seen it before. I love the font and colours, though I don't think I'm too fond of the girl and her wings. They look a little awkward. :P

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)