Wednesday 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #31


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 



 Summary

Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.
 
Hardcover, 256 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
 
What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

7 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this!
    I am putting it on my TBR pile right now :-)
    Thanks for an awesome pick!

    Cassie
    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, thanks for sharing! New follower :D

    My Wow: http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden sounds great! I love the cover too. It's kind of simple but it totally fits. Awesome choice. :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover AND the summary - definitely need to read it. :D

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mystery, and there has to be a romance in this poor girl's future. Jess Kirby didn't she write that In Honor book? Thanks for sharing, Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good, I always like a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good! I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)