Book One: Battle of the Souls
Publisher: Turquoise Morning Press
Young Adult Paranormal
Alexander Lorre gives new meaning to the term “tormented teen”. He’s a newly fallen angel, which means he has the self-control of a three-year-old, the hormones of a teenager and the strength of an angel. When he rescues Gaby Moore from drowning, the chemistry between them is undeniable. With a local demon threatening Gaby’s life, he struggles to find a balance between remaining close enough to protect her but distant enough to control his desires.
As danger draws closer, Gaby uncovers shattering secrets that will lead to an ultimate choice. Will she fight alongside her father, an earthbound hunter killing fallen angels and demons, give into the demon blood coursing through her veins and join the demon world, or save the man she loves from both? The first two choices damn her, but the last one could destroy them all.
About The Author:
When not writing, she enjoys reading all types of fiction. Some great literary influences in her life include Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, Francine Rivers and J K Rowling.
Ciara is happily married and enjoys family time. She has learned to embrace chaos, which is a requirement when raising three boys, and utilizes the insanity to create stories not of this world including, Fantasy, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, and Young Adult Dystopian.
Her first love, besides her family, reading, and writing, is travel. She’s backpacked through Europe, visited orphanages in China, and landed in a helicopter on a glacier in Alaska.
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/Ciaraknightwrites
An idiot’s guide to detecting demons:
According to http://www.supernaturalwiki.com Demons usually do not have bodies of their own, except in the case of Acheri Demons, who can "manifest" as human children. Other demons appear as a ‘black smoke’ in their incorporeal form. Their presence may leave traces of sulfur. They manifest by possessing humans, alive or recently deceased, via Demonic Possession.
When I agreed to write Alexander and Gaby’s story I decided to take a trip to Kemp, Florida for research. I was shocked at how isolated the town was compared to the normal beaches on the west coast. Then I quickly discovered why, it is filled with demons.
To help keep you safe, I thought I’d take some of my research and share it with you today.
1) Demons smell like sulfur.
2) All the demons in Kemp were obsessed with bonfires, despite the ninety plus degree temperatures.
3) Blood orange flickers in their eyes when they get excited.
4) Shadows tend to saunter around them in all directions instead of staying still.
5) You’ll feel an inner pull deep inside your belly to join their group.
6) All the demons are good looking. I’m talking broad-shouldered, bulging biceps, and chiseled faces. Well, most of them are good looking there was one scrawny one, but he was more of a lower level demon.
7) You are completely screwed if one brands you with their mark.
8) Demons are extremely manipulative. They can convince you to do almost anything.
I hope my tips help keep you safe in a world full of demons. Of course, my best advice is for you to avoid Kemp, Florida.