Wednesday 7 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #40


  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 

Summary from Amazon

You wait, desperately, for news of your daughter.
At last, the door opens.
But it is not the negotiators, or the FBI.
It is her kidnapper.
And he has a gun . . .

Two days ago, life was normal.

How did it end like this?

Every crime scene begins at the end. To know what happened, you must work backwards, piecing together the events that came before. The ultimate thriller writer, Jeffery Deaver puts your brain - and your nerves - to the ultimate test with THE OCTOBER LIST, in a masterful mystery that unfolds from the end back to the beginning with many a breath-taking twist along the way.
  
Hardcover: 256 pages 
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (26 Sep 2013)

Whats your 'waiting on' pick?  



4 comments:

  1. Good choice! I enjoy Jeffrey Deaver's novels, so I'm adding this one to my list. Here's my WoW:
    http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-new-jojo-moyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that sounds good. New follower via GFC and bloglovin.

    My WoW http://greglhill.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this before, but I like the sound of it! It's been a while since my last crime thriller. Thanks for sharing, Carly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! this looks really interesting. : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)