Tuesday 3 January 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (4)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 My Teaser: 


This Side Of The Grave by Jeaniene Frost 
(A Night Huntress Novel)


"No matter which side of the grave we're on. I'll haunt you, chase you all around eternity, whatever it takes, but it's you and me until the stars burn out."            - Cat

Page 246 of This Side Of The Grave by Jeaniene Frost
                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 


9 comments:

  1. I love Cat and Bones. Great teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by mine I'm a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Very dark and sexy. Sounds interesting. I've never heard of this book before but it sounds like a good book. Good teaser. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, I like the "chase you all around eternity" line.

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-3-teasers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE CAT AND BONES. And you picked an amazing quote. I dont blame you at all for wanting to include that one. Great team.

    If interested,

    My Teaser Unclaimed by Courtney Milan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like that "you and me until the stars burn out." Definitely sounds inescapable.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser! I love the Night Huntress books and that quote is very Cat.

    Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me...I need to finish this series! I've read the first three, but got distracted after that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot about this series and have the first, but not started yet. Great teaser. Please come and visit my TT this week.

    http://turnersantics.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-4-3rd-january-2012.html?spref=tw

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting, I also like the chasing all around eternity part. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)