Wednesday 27 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51


 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 
Impossible Things by Kate Johnson 
  

 Summary from Goodreads
 
Kael Vapensigsson is one of the elite Chosen—a Warlord whose strength comes from the gods themselves. But despite all his power and prestige, he is plagued by a prophecy that threatens to destroy everything he loves.

When Kael summons Ishtaer to his room and discovers the marks of the Chosen on her body, including the revered mark of the Warrior, both Warlord and slave seem to have met their match.

But as their lives become increasingly entangled and endangered, Ishtaer is forced to test whether the Chosen ever have the ability to choose their own fate.

Kate's UK debut, The UnTied Kingdom, was short listed for the RNA's 2012 Romantic Contemporary Novel of the Year award.

Paperback, 356 pages
Expected publication: March 15th 2014 by Choc Lit
 
What are you 'waiting on'?

6 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I've not come across it before but it sounds like something I'd definitely pick up.

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://kleinbrina.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/waiting-on-wednesday-20/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it once it comes out!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of this one before but it does sound interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new one to me, but the blurb has some fascinating ingredients that are tempting me. Enjoy! Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing! Thank you so much for sharing - I know to add it to my TBR list now!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)