Friday 16 March 2012

On The Cover (11)


On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just plain beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees, and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week.

 So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.

My Pick This Week:

by Lauren Barnholdt 

 
Summary

 **The first six novellas in the WITCHES OF SANTA ANNA series, including CLAIMED, TRICKED, RUMORED, HUSHED, PURSUED, and ENTICED:

Format: Kindle Edition 
File Size: 517 KB

Add it on Goodreads

Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week?   


2 comments:

  1. I am honestly not sure how I feel on this cover. Love the color, not the feathers on the eyelashes and what is up with all the covers with girls sucking on suckers these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooaaaa...the feathers on her eyelashes are a bit strange, but I'm a fan of bright colors, so I find it eye-catching and beautiful!! I'll have to add this one to my TBR pile :)
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)