Saturday 11 January 2014

On The Cover #45


 On The Cover is a feature I am going to doing every now and again. I will pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just beautiful - I particularly like a book cover that has a stunning landscape.
 
I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week.
 
So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.

My Pick This Week:

The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin  




Summary from Goodreads

Erin Saldin's The Girls of No Return is a lacerating young adult debut about girls, knives, and redemption. The Alice Marshall School, set within a glorious 2-million acre wilderness area, is a place where teenage girls are sent to escape their histories and themselves. Lida Wallace has tried to negate herself in every way possible. At Alice Marshall, she meets Elsa Boone, Jules, and Gia Longchamps, whose glamour entrances the entire camp. As the girls prepare for a wilderness trek, Lida is both thrilled and terrified to be chosen as Gia's friend. Everyone has their secrets – the “Things” they try to protect; and when those come out, the knives do as well.

Hardcover, 348 pages
Published February 1st 2012 by Arthur A. Levine Books
 
Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me lovely people! :)