Sunday 22 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #26


 Hello and welcome to my Showcase Sunday, which is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea. In my Showcase Sunday post I will 'Showcase' the books I received throughout the week(s). Feel free to leave me your links to your posts and I will try to check them out.
 
This is actually a one day book haul, so I'm feeling super lucky. I am always forgetting to keep up with my Showcase Sunday posts, it has been ages from my last one!

  *Links take you to Goodreads*
 
For Review 
 
 


 I also got She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick. I'm reading it and it's both bizarre and beautiful.

Well that's it folks, thanks for dropping by. -Carly :)

  
As always a HUGE thank you to everyone who sent me review copies! I am so grateful for every book I receive!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about Night Witches. She Is Not Invisible sounds interesting too. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)