Tuesday 19 March 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:




 "The shadowy cathedral of the day with it's pillar-like tree trunks towering overhead became a vast underground vault, pitch-black except for where the breaks in the leafy canopy let in the fitful silver moonlight.
   The howl came again."

-Pg 49 




 What's your teaser this Tuesday? 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the writing ~ and a howl? Adding to my TBR list :) *New Follower*

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this book .Teaser sounds intriguing as well! Enjoy.


    Visit my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what's howling?

    Here's our 3 this week: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you-contemporary.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is nice and the teaser is very descriptive. I hope you are enjoying it. Check out my teasers for Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza and Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The description really sets a mood. I wonder what's howling?
    My Teaser is from THE MONDAY NIGHT NEEDLEWORK & MURDER GUILD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VVery nice! Maja just reviewed book two and she loved this little MG series. I have my eye on it for Risa when she is older.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)