Tuesday 12 March 2013

Teaser Tuesday #17


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I actually haven't taken part in a Teaser Tuesday since March last year!! I might start doing it every other week again. Anyway I just had to share this beautiful teaser with you today!

 My Teaser:



"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

- Page 153









What's your teaser this Tuesday?

11 comments:

  1. I've heard many great things about this book. I have to read it some time.

    My TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband read this one and liked it. Hope you are enjoying it.

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely teaser! I haven't read any John Green books yet but this one sounds great!
    here's our TT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and sad book. I love the way John Green wrote this book. Check out my teaser @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to pick this one up. It's been on my bookshelf since last year :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So frickin sweet. I'm so scared to read this book. I think it will tear my heart right out of my body!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good, nice teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quote. I have finally scheduled this book for review after reading all the reviews. It came up as the top of 2012 books on my end of the year blog poll. I will be watching for your review, Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful teaser, thank you for sharing! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If someone said that to me, I'd definitely believe they loved me! I'll look for this book (and Jodi Picoult's endorsement doesn't hurt, either.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooops. I forgot to leave my link: My teaser is from THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)