Saturday 9 March 2013

Look Out Ladybird by Jack Tickle

I was so pleased to be accepted into the Little Tiger Press parent panel! This is a review from one of the books they sent me out and was originally posted on their website!


 My Review

Look Out Ladybird is such a charming little book that definitely has the aww factor!

We adored going on a learning adventure alongside brave little ladybird. Who is trying her best to learn how to fly, it's no easy task and there are plenty of hilarious disasters along the way.

But there is a wonderful lesson in here - to never give up trying, because sometimes it takes lots of practise to be able to master new things. It's such a great lesson to teach kids.

The illustrations are a real treat and kids will be glued to those super bright pages.

The ending is super and had us laughing out loud!

When my 4 year old was asked about her favourite part of the book, she said that she really liked the surprising pull out page that is at the back - which is rather funny indeed!

4/5 Stars


Amazon Little Tiger Press

1 comment:

  1. I used to be scared of ladybirds a few years back. Don't ask why. ;) This sounds like a delightful read! I'm glad you had fun with it. Great review, Carly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)