Sunday 14 October 2012

Showcase Sunday #18


 Hello and welcome to my Showcase Sunday, which is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky of at Books, Biscuits and Tea. In my Showcase Sunday post I will 'Showcase' the books I received throughout the week(s). Feel free to leave me your links to your posts and I will try to check them out.

*Links take you to Goodreads*

 This week I will be showcasing one week worth of goodies! I requested the Jeremy de Quidt books because I couldn't resist, they both sound awesome! But overall I think I have managed to keep my book hoarding to a minimum this week!

For Review  

 












I also got Again the Magic (Wallflowers .5) by Lisa Kleypas but it was a bound proof & I have no idea what the cover will be like.







As always a HUGE thank you to everyone who send me review copies of books! I am so grateful for every book I receive! :)

Well that's it folks, thanks for dropping by. -Carly :)

8 comments:

  1. Great week Carly - can't wait to see your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Toymaker looks so creepy!

    I see First Grave on the Right all the time at work. It sounds like something I'd like.

    :) Enjoy!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toymaker looks scary! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I don't know what The toymaker is about but it looks creepy! Might have to check it out lol enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got some great haul this week. I have read First Grave on the Right and I loved it! I hope you enjoy it, I would love to know what you thought! :)

    I have seen Toymaker at work, It looks really good though very creepy! LOL!

    Here's My SS

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently finished Darynda Jones' YA book, and thought it was pretty fun. I hear her adult books are much better though. I can't wait to see what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A tablet and a laptop come together at http://www.
    squidoo.com/samsung-ativ-smart-pc-pro-700t-review
    My website > Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should not let a active timetable hold you from getting potent, business ab muscles.

    In carrying out so, more serious effects can be avoided.


    Feel free to visit my site ... votejb.info

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)