Friday 6 July 2012

On The Cover #18


On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every(ish) Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just plain beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees, and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week.

 So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.

My Pick This Week:


Summary

In this action-packed thriller sequel to Envy, foreign exchange student Olivia Grant is stabbed to death after a party - and the prime suspect is her best friend. As twins Hayley and Taylor Ryan get pulled into aftermath of this Amanda Knox-like crime, they realize nothing is what it seems. Could it be betrayal of the ultimate kind? Betrayal features real-life crime-solving techniques, heart-stopping suspense, plenty of red herrings, hard-hitting ethical questions, and information about the Amanda Knox case that inspired the novel. As the crime unravels, so does the twins' past?and they must face off against a family member who may unexpectedly have carried out the worst betrayal of all.

Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this cover! I haven't seen it before, but it definitely makes me want to read this book and Envy. I love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That cover is fab! I have the first book but I'm yet to read it

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)