Sunday 10 June 2012

Showcase Sunday #5


Hello and welcome to my Showcase Sunday, which is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky of at Books, Biscuits and Tea. In my Showcase Sunday post I will 'Showcase' the books I received throughout the week(s). Feel free to leave me your links to your posts and I will try to check them out. *Links take you to Goodreads*


For Review

 Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Born of Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione

Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman


I had some of the books in the Lords of Deliverance series & The League Series but the wonderful Paola form Piatkus Books sent me the start of the series, So a big thank-you. I am also so excited to start Seraphina so thanks to Random House for that.:)

Won

I won 2 books this week :

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I won this fabulous book for Book Passion for Life book blog. I cannot wait to get stuck into this one.

Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane
And I won this one over at Harper Voyager's Facebook page.


Well that's it folks, thanks for dropping by. -Carly :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on winning!!! The Night Circus has been on my wishlist for a while. I hope you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you make of Seraphina. I struggled to get into it so I put it on hold for a bit but most people seem to think it is amazing! :) Congrats on the wins - I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Seraphina and I didn't enjoy it so much :p I'm looking forward to read your opinion about it ^^ The cover is still very pretty.

    Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/06/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great books! I really want to read the Night Circus! So jealous that you won it :p

    Here is mine:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/06/showcase-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get the Night Circus, it sounds wonderful. Enjoy!
    Janiera @ Books & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got seraphina yesterday :) and I've had the night circus for so long, I seriously need to get to reading it! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)