Friday 22 June 2012

On The Cover (17)


On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every(ish) Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just plain beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees, and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week.

 So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.

My Pick This Week:




No summary for this one yet, but wow look at that cover!!

Expected publication: February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins 

Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week?    

3 comments:

  1. It's nice, it looks quite similar to the new version of Shatter Me! Also, I need to read Shatter Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't this cover just amazing? I'm glad this series got a design re-make as the original cover for Shatter Me was completely off. Love this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa that is quite the departure from Shatter Me...a book I still need to read. This cover is really weird and cool and I like the strike out on it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)