Wednesday 21 March 2012

Waiting on wednesday (15)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Rapture: A Novel of the Fallen Angels: 4 

By J.R. Ward

Mels Carmichael, reporter for the Caldwell Courier Journal, gets the shock of her life when a man stumbles in front of her car outside the local cemetery. After the accident, his amnesia is just the kind of mystery she likes to solve, but she soon discovers they're over their heads with his past. Over their heads with passion, too . . . As shadows walk the line between reality and another realm, and her lover's memory begins to come back, the two of them learn that nothing is truly dead and buried. Especially when you're trapped in a no-holds-barred war between angels and demons. With a soul on the line, and Mels's heart at risk, what in heaven - or in hell - will it take to save them both? 

  • Paperback: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Piatkus (25 Sep 2012)
What's your "waiting on" pick this week? 

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this one! The cover just freaks me out, though. :| Can't wait to hear what you think!

    Here's my WoW for this week.

    Happy reading!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, a Ward cover that actually looks nice? That must be fan-made! O.O XD But wow, I'm sooo excited for this, too. *Sissy Sissy Sissy*

    New LinkyFollower & FB Liker! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read a J R Ward book but I have been reluctant to dig into BDB, maybe this will be where to start. Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have Dark Lover on my bookshelf, but I haven't had the time to read it. Hopefully I can soon because I've heard her books are fantastic! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book yet!!! Im going to have to check it out!

    Here is my WOW
    If you're interested, come check out the THREE Giveaways I have going on at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say that you and I must think very similarly! I've never seen your WoW posts before, but I use the same image as the base for my WoW graphic! I found it on some royalty free image site a few months back. :)

    My WoW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover is pretty! One of these days, I'll read some JR Ward. One of these days...

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)