Tuesday 6 March 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (13)

 
 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 My Teaser: 

By Jesse Petersen
 
 
 
 
 
''You know what I'm talking about, that shuffle you do when you're approaching someone head on and you can't figure out which way to go to avoid hitting each other. Except my new zombie friend totally wanted to hit me.''
 
Page 79 of Eat Slay Love by Jesse Petersen 
 
 
What's your teaser this Tuesday?

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Love this teaser! I will be adding this book to the ever growing pile. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I don't normally like (or read) books about zombies but this one sounds fun :) Thanks for sharing Carly!

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is the second zombie teaser I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this book before, but that teaser definitely made me LOL! Thanks :)

    Here's My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I know exactly what this teaser is talking about...well, except the Zombie part lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)