Friday 9 March 2012

On The Cover (10)



On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just plain beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees, and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week. So come on Book Cover Lovers, share with me your favourite book covers.


My Pick This Week:
Glamour (Rae Wilder)
By Penelope Fletcher


Rae Wilder has problems. Supernatural creatures swarm the earth, and humanity is on the brink of extinction. Stalked by a handsome fairy who claims she is like him, demonkind, Rae thinks maybe it was a mistake breaking the rules by going over the Wall into demon territory. Plunged into a world of dark magics, fierce creatures, and ritual sacrifice, she is charged with a guarding a magical amulet. The changes to her mind and body are startling, but rather than accept her purpose she struggles against who she is destined to be. Throw in a big lust for a vampire who can't keep his hands off her, and life starts to get complicated. Rae is forced to make the ultimate choice: to live and die human, or embrace her birth-right and wield magics that could turn her into something wicked, a force of nature nothing can control. 
Format: Kindle Edition 
File Size: 456 KB 
Publisher: Poison Princess; 2 edition (7 Oct 2010)
This book is free on Amazon UK 

Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week?  

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous cover. I like it. I have to think if I saw anything great this week. nothing coming to mind... hmmm brain must be tired. Have a great weekend Carly :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)