Friday 3 February 2012

On The Cover (5)


On The Cover is a feature I am going to do every Friday, Where I pick one book cover that sticks out, is really interesting or just plain beautiful. I think the cover of a book is very important, it's the first thing a person sees, and some of the time it's the reason why a person will pick a book up and read the back. I will just pick a book that catches my eye from throughout the week. Feel free to share with me your favourite book covers.


My Pick This Week:
By Jamie Brook Thompson
 




Description

If loving him means losing him, then how can she trust her heart.
When troubled teen Melody Hawthorn arrives at her grandparents' farm, she soon discovers a mysterious cowboy who's nothing short of a fairytale prince.
But just as she falls for the handsome stranger, he becomes sick--deadly sick. And worse, she's the cause. The dark secrets from her past are destroying his magical existence.
Now she'll do everything in her power to save the cowboy, even if it means giving up her own happily ever after.


  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 279 KB
  • Publisher: Love (20 Oct 2011)


   Have you seen any beautiful covers on your travels this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh creepy! I like the look of this cover, especially the strange eyes. Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me lovely people! :)