Saturday 28 January 2012

On My Wishlist (#7)

 
On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too .

 Carly's Wishlist 

By Meg Cabot


I have seen Abandon around for a while now, I am dying to pick it up and read it. I have read lots of mixed reviews on it, but I still want to read it for myself. The cover is to die for, I really hope I get it soon.


From Amazon:

The first book in the brand-new dark and dangerously seductive trilogy from bestselling teen author Meg Cabot. 
 
Last year, Pierce died - just for a moment. And when she was in the space between life and death, she met John: tall dark and terrifying, it’s his job to usher souls from one realm to the next. There’s a fierce attraction between them, but Pierce knows that if she allows herself to fall for John she will be doomed to a life of shadows and loneliness in the underworld. But now things are getting dangerous for her, and her only hope is to do exactly what John says . . .  
 
 
  • Paperback: 304 pages
  • Publisher: Macmillan Children's Books (2 Sep 2011)
What's on your wishlist this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me lovely people! :)